跳转到指定楼层
1#楼
发表于 2024-2-25 11:59:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

立即注册

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册会员

x

2023电影《八戒之天蓬下界下载》迅雷BT完整下载_1.12GB/2.35GB/Mp4_4K高清画质_1080P_001

==========================

==================观看下载[高清1080P迅雷BT下载资源]百度云网盘免费共享电影观看下载链接:http://www.myubbs.com/ibupt

==========================

==================书名:我的直播通仙界作者:后生主角:唐佳颖猪八戒分类:都市小说简介:正在连载中的都市小说《我的直播通仙界》,热血十足!主人

唐佳颖猪八戒 - 立车小说唐佳颖听到秦川提出如此为要求,立刻脸颊涨红道:“啊?你别忘了咱们只是冒牌情侣情侣,你别得寸进尺!你耍流!氓!不要脸!”秦川则咂了咂嘴吧道:“我知道咱们是假情侣,但越因为我们是假情侣,所以越培养训练这种亲密互动。免得被你后妈看穿啊。总之一句话,你想不想吃这雪云糕,想吃的话,就要付出代价滴。”“我……我不吃了。谁稀罕吃啊。”这唐佳颖嘴上如此说,但同时也不由自主的咽了几口唾沫。“不吃可别后悔,我这雪云糕不但美味,而且还有美容驻颜功效。吃了之后会越发年轻,常保青春,吃一片最起码可以多保持十年青春。”秦川信誓旦旦道。秦川所言不虚,这雪云糕全部采用仙界食材,确实有一定的驻颜、美容效果。这唐佳颖也此时突然看到,镜子中的自己,俏丽的脸蛋越发白皙、滑嫩。以至于她也自言自语道:“这难道……真的有美容效果?我的脸蛋皮肤好像更水嫩白皙了许多,真的如同美玉一般……”尽管唐佳颖已经是本市

唐佳颖猪八戒 - 立车小说在往常,唐佳颖总是尽可能的,不带秦川去

唐佳颖猪八戒 - 立车小说Upon hearing Qin Chuan& 39;s request, Tang Jiaying immediately blushed and said, & 34;Ah? Don& 39;t forget that we are just fake couples. Don& 39;t take any advantage of us! You& 39;re being naughty! You& 39;re shameless!& 34;Qin Chuan smacked his lips and said, & 34;I know we are fake couples, but the more we cultivate and train this intimate interaction because we are fake couples, so as not to be seen through by your stepmother. In short, if you want to eat this snow cloud cake, you have to pay a price.& 34;& 34;I... I won& 39;t eat anymore. Who cares about it?& 34; Tang Jiaying said, but at the same time, she couldn& 39;t help but swallow a few mouthfuls.& 34;Don& 39;t regret not eating it. My Snow Cloud Cake is not only delicious, but also has beauty and beauty effects. After eating it, you will become younger and maintain your youth. Taking one tablet can at least maintain your youth for an additional ten years.& 34; Qin Chuan swore confidently.Qin Chuan& 39;s words are true. This snow cloud cake is made entirely of ingredients from the immortal world, which indeed has a certain effect on appearance and beauty.At this moment, Tang Jiaying suddenly saw herself in the mirror, her pretty face becoming increasingly fair and smooth. So much so that she muttered to herself, & 34;Does this... really have a beauty effect? My face and skin seem much more tender and fair, just like jade...& 34;Although Tang Jiaying is already recognized as the most beautiful girl in this city, who would find herself more beautiful?So under the same pressure of food and beauty, Tang Jiaying once again succumbed, gave up & 34;resistance& 34;, closed her eyes, and gave Qin Chuan a gentle kiss on the cheek with a face of humiliation and humiliation.Qin Chuan and Tang Jiaying frolicked for a long time before finishing the pieces of snow cloud cake on their plates. And on Qin Chuan& 39;s cheeks, there were also many small lip prints.Tang Jiaying was originally angry. She had planned to ignore Qin Chuan with a cold attitude no matter what he said. But what Tang Jiaying did not expect was that Qin Chuan only took out a plate of Dim sum, and then he conquered her again, so he completely fooled her around. She completely gave up resistance and was played with by Qin Chuan between applause.However, when Qin Chuan was planning to further communicate his feelings with Tang Jiaying. That little loli ran in wearing pink pajamas.The two of them saw that in the middle of the night, Tian Luoli ran in and couldn& 39;t help but exclaim in unison, & 34;What are you doing running in here?!& 34;The little loli rubbed her eyes and said, & 34;I can& 39;t sleep in my own room. I want my brother-in-law and sister to sleep together.& 34;Qin Chuan had already discovered that this little loli had been clinging to him all along. For example, when he had just solved the problem with Yan Dashou and others, and he was riding his bike and carrying Tang Jiaying home, this little loli also happened to be held by himself and went home together.At this moment, Qin Chuan was finally able to spend time alone and communicate emotions with Tang Jiaying. This little loli is pestering and blending in again.Qin Chuan couldn& 39;t help but say, & 34;Little girl, go back to your own room and sleep.& 34;& 34;No way. I& 39;ll sleep with you two here and supervise you both,& 34; said the little loli, with a mischievous expression as she crawled into Tang Jiaying& 39;s arms.Qin Chuan had no choice but to give up further ideas and accompany the sisters in the room. I spent the night honestly.In the morning, after Tang Jiaying finished washing up, she said to Qin Chuan, & 34;Qin Chuan, there is an important meeting today. Can you accompany me to it?& 34;& 34;No, there& 39;s no time,& 34; Qin Chuan said simply.& 34;Come with me. I... I don& 39;t want to go alone. Please... please.& 34; Tang Jiaying was extremely cold and proud, but in front of Qin Chuan, she still spoke the three words & 34;please& 34; in a soft and gentle voice.Thanks to last night. The tune and teachings of Qinchuan. Otherwise, this aloof Tang Jiaying would not have put down her airs and said the word & 34;beg& 34; like this.In the past, Tang Jiaying always tried her best not to bring Qin Chuan to public places to show her face, after all, she was a fake couple, and participating in activities together was both awkward and easy to detect. But now, Tang Jiaying voluntarily requests Qin Chuan to attend the company meeting together. It can be seen that Tang Jiaying& 39;s mentality has changed.Qin Chuan didn& 39;t have much to do today, so he nodded and said, & 34;Okay, let& 39;s go with you.& 34;At the same time, Qin Chuan also took out the Immortal Realm phone from the drawer and opened the Immortal Live Room software.However, when he opened the software, Qin Chuan realized that the group of playful immortals were all glaring angrily and waiting for the live broadcast.At this moment, these immortals saw Qin Chuan appear. The immortals immediately became furious and cursed loudly, & 34;Stinky anchor, do you still have the face to come back?& 34;Qin Chuan couldn& 39;t help but laugh and said, & 34;I can& 39;t let go of all the audience friends. How could I not be willing to come back?& 34;The group of immortals were about to continue cursing at Qin Chuan, but suddenly they saw many small lip prints on Qin Chuan& 39;s face.It is obvious that this is what Qin Chuan left behind during the entire playful process of using & 34;Snow Cloud Cake& 34; to deceive Tang Jiaying last night. Qin Chuan hasn& 39;t washed his face yet this morning.The gods saw the lip prints on Qin Chuan& 39;s face and became even more furious, saying, & 34;Bastard, to be honest, what did you do to our wife last night?& 34;& 34;We all have wives, but you& 39;re eating alone. I& 39;ll bite you to death, old pig. Damn it! My old pig used a new phone screen to watch the live broadcast, but I bit it myself.& 34;Qin Chuan saw this group of playful immortals and said that Tang Jiaying was everyone& 39;s wife. He couldn& 39;t help feeling a wave of displeasure. But Qin Chuan didn& 39;t care about these things, but said, & 34;Everyone, be calm and don& 39;t be impatient. Today, I will take you to brush some reverence points. Don& 39;t you all want reverence points? Don& 39;t you say reverence points are like incense offered to you in the world? Today, be full!& 34;These playful immortals only quieted down when they heard Qin Chuan say so.After Qin Chuan and Tang Jiaying had a simple breakfast, a driver drove a Maserati to pick up Tang Jiaying for a meeting.This driver is a young girl, around twenty years old, standing at a height of seventeen to five, with short hair, wearing camouflage clothing, and leather boots.This girl has a hot figure, but she is also very strong. Her muscles are evenly shaped and full of explosive power. But in stark contrast to this muscular figure, the girl& 39;s face was as cute and handsome as a white porcelain doll. This is simply the devil& 39;s figure, loli& 39;s face. She& 39;s just a devil loli!This girl is none other than Tang Jiaying& 39;s female driver and bodyguard - Lin Aojun!Although Lin Aojun is a girl and only twenty years old, she has already been the champion of free combat in this province for two consecutive terms! At this time, Lin Aojun is Tang Jiaying& 39;s private driver and bodyguard.Even the group of immortals in the live broadcast room looked surprised and said, & 34;Wow, this girl looks very strong with muscles all over her body. But her face is white, tender, and cute, like a delicate girl& 39;s face. This girl is interesting.& 34;Lin Aojun walked into the villa with a crisp and sharp expression, and said to Tang Jiaying, & 34;Miss Tang, we should go now.& 34;Tang Jiaying nodded and was about to enter the car with Qin Chuan.Lin Aojun is not only Tang Jiaying& 39;s bodyguard, but also a sisters. But she didn& 39;t know that Qin Chuan and Tang Jiaying were just fake lovers. So Lin Aojun has always felt that Qin Chuan, this useless little white face, is really not worthy of the genius like Tang Jiaying. It& 39;s like a flower stuck in cow dung.Therefore, Lin Aojun has been wanting to separate the two. At this moment, when she saw that Qin Chuan was also about to get on the car, she couldn& 39;t help but look disdainfully at him and say, & 34;Miss Tang and I are going to a meeting. Little Bai Lian, why are you getting on the car?& 34;& 34;Granny, I didn& 39;t want to get in your car either. It was Tang Jiaying who begged me to come up and accompany you,& 34; Qin Chuan said.At this moment, Tang Jiaying also blushed and said to Lin Aojun, & 34;Aojun, I asked him to go! Don& 39;t worry.& 34;Lin Aojun couldn& 39;t help but feel heartbroken and said, & 34;Miss Tang, I really don& 39;t know what you& 39;re interested in about Qin Chuan& 39;s useless little white face. He& 39;s not worthy of you. Why can& 39;t you listen to my advice and kick this useless little white face? Why must you let this little white face stick to your side and waste your life?& 34;Qin Chuan couldn& 39;t help but feel displeased when he heard that Lin Aojun looked down upon him so much. He said, & 34;Lin Aojun, you& 39;re just a driver. Do you need to take care of this kind of thing? Drive your car well, do what you should do, and don& 39;t worry about this idleness!& 34;Tang Jiaying was just a fake couple with Qin Chuan at the beginning, and she understood why Lin Aojun was so excited. But after experiencing yesterday& 39;s events. Tang Jiaying& 39;s view on Qinchuan has changed.At this moment, Tang Jiaying also said to Lin Aojun, & 34;Aojun, don& 39;t worry about me. I... I have my own ideas.& 34;点我阅读小说完整版《我的直播通仙界》唐佳颖猪八戒 - 立车小说 lcchwroo

免费观看请按以下方式操作
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:670427609   
         站长微信:hainanok
请扫描右边二维码
www.myujob.com

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|海南大学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:37 , Processed in 0.078746 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.